3 Follower
30 Ich folge
JessUnbound

Jess Unbound

I am a princess on the way to my throne...

Ich lese gerade

[ PAPER TOWNS ] BY Green, John ( AUTHOR )Oct-16-2008 ( Hardcover )
John Green
Jennifer Benkau
Bereits gelesen: 210/528 pages
Es
Stephen King, David Nathan
Ash - Malinda Lo, Karin Dufner Ash by Malinda Lo is a sweet new interpretation of the old and well known fairytale "Cinderella", full of fairies, magic and the ultimate power of love.Malinda Lo has a beautiful and unique way of describing and writing things down so the reader can easily fall into the story.The events of this book seem almost dreamlike and made me forget time and space around me.That´s why I liked this book and gave it 4 out of 5 stars.In my opinion I thought this book was a bit too slow and some things just were describe too much while other things were described way too short when I wished to know more. I kind of missed the balance between the two things but that is only my opinion.----Spoiler----The most outstanding part of this book is definitely the love story because I never dreamed that Ash wouldn´t get the prince but rather the female! Huntress.I personally liked that twist in the end and I think it´s outstanding that Malinda Lo actually wrote a lesbian love story instead of the old “and-she-got-the-prince-and-they-lived-happily-ever-after” stuff.---Spoiler end----“Ash” is a wonderful and magical story about the power of love with lots of magic and fairies and beautifully written chapters that abduct you into a dream world.