3 Follower
30 Ich folge
JessUnbound

Jess Unbound

I am a princess on the way to my throne...

Ich lese gerade

[ PAPER TOWNS ] BY Green, John ( AUTHOR )Oct-16-2008 ( Hardcover )
John Green
Jennifer Benkau
Bereits gelesen: 210/528 pages
Es
Stephen King, David Nathan
Forever - Maggie Stiefvater First of all I don´t think this is an ending that I can live with. The final book in a series should be able to satisfy me but it just brought up a million question that will never be answered and I hate that.I thought the story overall in "Forever" was good. It was a predictable solution, but had a few interesting twists that made the book nice to read.The lovestory between Sam and Grace was very intense and very fairy-tale like, but I loved that and it will be the only reason why I will probably pick up this books again.So the story was good but the ending was terrible. I wonder what Cole was so desperately working on? The cure, you say? Well, where is it then? Why are they still using this Meningitis thing that Grace found out about in book 1 if Cole is this great amazing mind who experimented for weeks on himself. And what happens now with Cole and Isabel? That´s something I would´ve really liked to read about.How is the pack doing in this new peninsula? And why is Tom Culpeper just giving up like that? He was fighting for months to get the wolves killed and then just moves to California after they disappear? "Shiver" was definitely the best book in this series and everything afterwards was disappointing for me. I probably should´ve stopped reading after the happy ending in the first book because everything was solved there. But that is just my humble opinion.