3 Follower
30 Ich folge
JessUnbound

Jess Unbound

I am a princess on the way to my throne...

Ich lese gerade

[ PAPER TOWNS ] BY Green, John ( AUTHOR )Oct-16-2008 ( Hardcover )
John Green
Jennifer Benkau
Bereits gelesen: 210/528 pages
Es
Stephen King, David Nathan
Halo - Alexandra Adornetto Very sweet and subtle does this book manage to get under your skin.It is not an action packed story that binds you to the book but still you can´t help but keep reading because it is just a really wonderful and lovely written romance and a journey of two characters to find themselves and each other.Though the message of this book is pretty clear Alexandra Adornetto never really tried to force any opinion on the reader. She simply shows the many faces of human being and how she thinks of heaven and hell and everything in between.As a person that was never raised in any set of beliefs I didn´t feel in any kind offended or pressured by the believings in this book. Though Angel stories start to really get a hype now this book definitely stands out. I thought the story was very unique in a way; at least I haven´t read anything like it before. The characters were lovely and very easy to relate to. Xavier is a guy most any girl would want to have and though Bethany was very naive and green and sometimes even a bit annoying you can´t help but fall in love with those sweet little endearing things she says.I was definitely surprised by this story in many ways; like the author being only 18! It was not one of the best books I´ve read this year but definitely something I really enjoyed reading.