3 Follower
30 Ich folge
JessUnbound

Jess Unbound

I am a princess on the way to my throne...

Ich lese gerade

[ PAPER TOWNS ] BY Green, John ( AUTHOR )Oct-16-2008 ( Hardcover )
John Green
Jennifer Benkau
Bereits gelesen: 210/528 pages
Es
Stephen King, David Nathan
Paranormalcy - Kiersten White This book didn´t really impress me much.The story was nice and original but it lacked some action. Oh, yeah… of course there was plenty of action, but I constantly had the feeling that it was too forced and I was not really convinced.Evie is a really quirky character which can be nice but it kind of annoyed me most of the time. Lend was dreamy of course but a bit flat and not really “helpful” for Evie did most of the work on her own anyway. This made him a nice attachment in my opinion but not hero-like. Maybe I just expected more of this book after a lot of people seem to really love it so much.The end could´ve saved the book for me because it finally took up a notch and got exciting but before you knew it the book was already over and left me totally empty.I´m still confused and not satisfied and I think I´m glad that there will be a sequel because there are a lot of questions unanswered. I liked it so I´m going to stick to this series just because I´m curious to see how the story goes and if it improves.