3 Follower
30 Ich folge
JessUnbound

Jess Unbound

I am a princess on the way to my throne...

Ich lese gerade

[ PAPER TOWNS ] BY Green, John ( AUTHOR )Oct-16-2008 ( Hardcover )
John Green
Jennifer Benkau
Bereits gelesen: 210/528 pages
Es
Stephen King, David Nathan
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon The Curious Incident of the dog in the Night-time is a book about 15-year old Christopher Boone who is a genius when it comes to math. He knows every country in the world and it´s capitols, and when the neighbors dog got killed he also becomes a wonnabe detective. But Christopher has the asperger syndrom; a form of autism.I really liked this book for several reasons.For once, the story about Christopher was really catchy and interesting due to the detective work and all those little mysteries that he solves and of course due to the fact that Christopher has autism. It had a lot of humor in it and it really gives you a good insight on how people with asperger syndrom live.The Ending was unexpected and thrilling and i could´ve kept reading even longer.I think this book is a really good story to introduce people to autism and the asperger syndrom in particular, to show how hard and different the live for those people is, even though Christopher seems to have a milder form of autism. I really enjoyd this book and i would recommend it to everyone interested in autism. It is a book for young readers but i´m certain it is enjoyable by every age.